|Date de publication||02/12/2021|
|Numéro de référence||J0221-0432|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division : Saputo produits laitiers (Canada)
Identification du poste : J0221-0432
Catégorie de poste : Maintenance
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
As a member of the Maintenance team, this position is responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical and PLC systems in the plant.
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting and other electrical components.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switch meters, regulators and reactors.
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
• Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
• Capable of medium to heavy lifting.
• Working on a twenty-four hour shift rotation in order to cover production requirements;
• Communicating on a constant basis with plant personal;
• Ensure that all work is performed safely while following OH&S, WCB, Food Safety and other Company regulations and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
• Licensed Journeyman Electrician or Interprovincial trade ticket.
• Minimum three (3) years experience in a food processing facility would be an asset;
• Excellent trouble shooting skills;
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
• High level of self-motivation and initiative;
• Demonstrated proficiency and dependability in current position.
• Candidates must be strong independent individuals while possessing the ability to function within a highly integrated team environment.
• Demonstrated solid multi-tasking, problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
• Advanced mechanical and technical aptitude.
• Knowledge and experience with PLC controls and programming systems
• PC Windows based O/S experience an asset.
• Demonstrated solid Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) understanding and compliance. Knowledge of Food Safety Systems would be an asset;
• Proven communication and inter-personal skills.
• Should exhibit initiative, good judgement, diligence, and have an excellent work and attendance record.