|Date de publication||10/17/2020|
|Numéro de référence||J1020-0484|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division : Saputo produits laitiers (Canada)
Identification du poste : J1020-0484
Catégorie de poste : Maintenance
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
As a member of the Maintenance team, the Electrician is responsible for the routine/preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of the manufacturing equipment and building.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:30p.m - 6:30a.m 9 hour shifts/ 36 hours per week
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting and other electrical components.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switch meters, regulators and reactors.
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
• Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
• Perform other duties as required.
• Some heavy lifting.
• Certified Journeyman
• Excellent mechanical skills and ability to carry out general plant/ equipment maintenance.
• Food industry or high speed packaging experience.
• PLC training and experience would be an asset.
• Demonstrate excellent trouble shooting skills and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervisor and within an interdependent team.
• A high level of self-motivation and initiative.
• Proven proficiency and dependability in current position with a good safety record.
• Able to work in confined spaces.